Shoogler 2.0: Free Max for Live Device!
To celebrate the launch of our new Max for Live course we’re giving away this incredible multimode filter device! Featuring:
- 2 Independent Filter Units
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Stop and Peak filter types
- 4x standard LFO’s and 1x combo to modulate cutoff, Q and gain
- Full Push compatibility!
- NEW: 9 Saveable Snapshots!
- NEW: Switchable between serial and parallel filter routing with pan controls!
- NEW: Modulate all parameters (including snapshots) using clip envelopes!
Check out this video of Shoogler in action:
This is a monster of a filter, and you can learn how to build a similar device and loads more on our beginner’s Max for Live: Introducer course over 9 weeks. Download this device completely free in exchange for a like of our Facebook page below:
YouTube: Ableton Sound Design: Ten Walls – Walking with Elephants
Check out this video on recreating the bassline from Ten Walls’ classic track Walking with Elephants:
YouTube: Deep House Tutorials in Ableton
Creating Deep House chords in Ableton Live:
Creating a deep house bassline in Ableton Live: