Can’t make it to our weekly evening courses? Our Ableton Live: Weekender courses are all about learning electronic music production at a time which suits you. This intensive course split over 2 days is designed to get you deep into the dark art that is perfecting your mixdowns and masters. You will be taught by audio engineer Rab Goldie and top mastering engineer Conor Dalton on how to bring your tracks alive with mixdown and mastering techniques.
In this 9 week evening class, join audio engineering guru Rab Goldie and professional mastering engineer Conor Dalton (Glowcast) as they guide you through the process of taking your productions to the next level. This course will focus on electronic music production techniques, however these will also apply to any other genre. You’ll also get a FREE online course worth £85 with over 9 hours of content! Check out the Course Schedule tab to see what else is on offer.
Introduction to Mixing – Digital Theory
Compression & Multiband Masterclass
Mid & Side Processing for Mastering Plugins
Mixing Down 1 w/ Conor Dalton (Glowcast Mastering)
Mixing Down 2 w/ Conor Dalton (Glowcast Mastering)
You will be taught by Rab Goldie – one Scotland’s top lecturers in audio technology. With a wealth of experience as a teacher and also a mastering engineer you’re learning from a professional.
Two of the course sessions will be taught by professional mastering engineer Conor Dalton (Glowcast, Calyx). Conor’s client list speaks for itself, having mastered for the likes of Daft Punk, Ricardo Villalobos, Andrew Weatherall and many more.
You will get:
- 16 hours of tuition from industry professionals
- Skills and knowledge to elevate your productions to professional level
- 40% Educational discount on Ableton Live
- FREE Shoogle Studios online course with over 9 hours of content, worth £85!
- Exclusive Facebook group for help between sessions
- Example projects to help with course material
- Comprehensive course notes with a ring binder for storage
- Student discount card for Rubadub for 10% off all equipment and music
- Up to 50% off plugins from the likes of Fabfilter, iZotope and more!
You will need a laptop for this course. Either a Macbook or a PC will be fine for this. You will also need a copy of Ableton Live:
Minimum: Ableton Live Standard
Recommended: Ableton Live Suite
You can get a fully functioning demo of Ableton Live Suite that lasts for 30 days here.
Ableton Live: Mix & Master [Weekender]
18th & 19th November 2017 | Saturday & Sunday | 10:30am – 6:30pm