Want to take your productions to the next level? The Ableton Live: Producer course is for you. Focussing on advanced topics and demystifying the finer points of music production, the course will cover areas that often create confusion such as compression and side-chaining, synthesis, building drum, instrument and audio effects racks as well as using Ableton for DJing and live performance.
The course consists of 8 x 2-hour evening sessions (with 1 week’s practice break after 4 sessions), focussing primarily on electronic music production techniques, although the same skills can be applied to a wide variety of genres. These sessions consist of essential information that results in massive improvements to your music production skills, and tips for finding inspiration for your music. You’ll also get a FREE online course worth £85 with over 9 hours of content! Check out the Features tab to see what else is on offer.
With this course you get:
- 16 hours of tuition time in Ableton Live 10 at Shoogle Studios
- Skills to get your music ready for release
- 40% Educational discount on Ableton Live
- FREE Shoogle Studios online course with over 9 hours of content, worth £85!
- Exclusive Facebook group for help between sessions
- Personal help and advice from a Soma Records artist
- Comprehensive course material with a ring binder for storage
- A custom, Soma branded USB stick with a sample pack, example projects and further reading
- Student discount card for Rubadub for 10% off all equipment and music
- Up to 50% off plugins from the likes of Fabfilter, iZotope and more!
Week 1: Compression Masterclass
Week 2: Working with Racks
Week 3: Synthesis: Operator
Week 4: Advanced Synthesis
Week 5: Off – Practice Week
Week 6: Working with Audio
Week 7: Advanced Arrangement Techniques
Week 8: DJ & Live Performance
Week 9: Max for Live Introduction
You will be guided into the world of music production by Ableton Certified Trainer Simon Stokes. Having worked as an Ableton tutor since 2007, and with releases on record labels worldwide including legendary techno label Soma Records and international touring experience as a DJ and live act you will be learning from an industry professional.
Simon’s passion for music and friendly, engaging teaching style will have you creating your own tracks in no time.
You will need a laptop for this course. Either a Macbook or a PC will be fine for this. You will also need a copy of Ableton Live:
Minimum: Ableton Live Standard + Ableton Operator
Recommended: Ableton Live Suite
You can get a fully functioning demo of Ableton Live Suite that lasts for 30 days here.
Ableton Live: Producer
18th April 2018 | 9 Weeks | Wednesday 7pm – 9pm
Please click ‘Buy Now’ to enrol on this course!